Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Weigh in Wednesday!

Weigh In Wednesday
Ok, I know it's been over a month since my last update.  I am back, though.  I've decided to participate in Weigh In Wednesday with some pretty awesome bloggers linking up at Pretty Strong Medicine.  I will be posting a picture of my scale each week and I'll continue to update my measurements.

I am still working out with T-25.  I had to repeat a week since I was dealing with allergies and the lack of an ability to breathe.  That tends to be a pretty vital thing to be able to do while working out!  I am finishing up the last week of Alpha Phase and will begin the Beta Phase next week.

We have been busy planning our younger daughter's 1st birthday party.  It is scheduled for the 17th and I think we are going to have a pretty good turnout.  I have planned some healthy foods to have on hand for the party.  I'm going to do a veggie tray, fruit tray, chocolate dipped pretzel rods, and some chips.  Then, we are also going to have cupcakes.  I'm working on making up some of the decorations myself to save some money.  I can't believe I'm going to have a 1-year-old!!

OK, so on to the weigh in!

I weighed in at 193.0 this morning.  I am a bit disappointed about that number because over the weekend, I was down to 192.4 and then we had Mexican.  I am guzzling water and back to eating salads and fruits and veggies.  My goal is to be out of the 190s by May 17th.  It's a lofty, but attainable goal.


No comments:

Post a Comment