Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Weigh-In Wednesday 5/14/14

So, I had a really good week.  I was really excited when I got on the scale and peeked on Saturday and I was down to 191.7.  Unfortunately, that didn't last.  I'm still down for the week, though!


I am down 0.9 from last week.  I'll take it!   I am 2.2 pounds away from being in the 180s and I can't wait!  My goal is to be in the 180s by next Wednesday. 

Today is also my younger daughter's first birthday.  We are having a party to celebrate on Saturday.  I can't believe how fast this year has flown by!

 Smiling for Mommy

 Laughing at her sister

Comparison from Day 1 to Day 365

My goal this week is to get back to working out, keep focusing on drinking my water, and keep the cupcake eating to a minimum.  If I do that, I know I can lose the 2.2 pounds and be out of the 190s for good.  

I'm linking up with Pretty Strong Medicine, A Step in the Right Direction & She's a Big Star for Weigh In Wednesday.

6 comments:

  1. oh my goodness your daughter is precious!!!!! Happy Birthday Princess Pants!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We think so, but we are a bit biased. ;) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Great job this week! Your daughter's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the loss! Happy First Birthday!

    I hope you can stop by and visit:

    http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2014/05/weigh-in-wednesday-51414-week-5.html

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congreats on your loss! Happy birthday to your little one!

    aintnodramamama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kids grow too fast! My son is almost two and I cannot believe he is getting to be a little boy!
    Congrats on the loss :)

    ReplyDelete