Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Weigh In Wednesday - May 21, 2014

Wow, what a crazy weekend I had last weekend!  Saturday was my older daughter's last soccer game.  We also had our younger daughter's 1st birthday party.  She had a blast!!  I managed to semi-control myself with the cupcakes.  ;)  I made sure we had healthy options for food as well as the usual stuff.  The fruit bowl I made was a huge hit and the veggie tray went over well too.

On to Weigh In Wednesday:





I am down 1 pound from  last week.  Two days ago, that would have been 2 pounds, but I've had pasta and grits since then and I think those are sticking with me.  I'll still take the 1 pound loss!  :)

I'm back on the T-25 bandwagon, doing my first week of Beta this week.  It is KILLER!!  I hope to have some awesome results from this before we leave for the beach in June.

I cut up some bell peppers to have as a snack today and have salad and a small piece of steak leftover from dinner last night for lunch.  I also packed some Greek yogurt to have as a snack.  I stocked up on some more Mio for my water too, so I should be better at getting that in as well

My goal for this week is to get into the 180s.  I have 1.2 pounds to do that and I know I can get there!!  I think we will be at the pool quite a bit this weekend, so hopefully, I can get some laps in while we are there.

Have a great week everyone!

I'm linked up with Heather, Ash, & Erin for Weigh In Wednesday. 

2 comments:

  1. SO close to the 180's and it's so exciting to enter a new 'decade'... wishing you a successful week to get there, you're doing great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good loss! The 180s will be here before you know it! :)

    ReplyDelete