Friday, May 30, 2014

Diet Bet 10: Transformer

I am joining another DietBet.  I think doing the 6 month one to lose 10% will be a bit easier for me than trying to lose 4% in 4 weeks. 

It starts on June 3 and runs until December 2.  This will get me through Thanksgiving and hopefully keep me accountable through the holidays as well.  As of today, I will need to lose 19.1 pounds in 6 months to win.  My official weigh in will be on Monday, so I'm hoping to be even lower by then.  You weigh in monthly and pay $25 each month to participate.  You are guaranteed to at least get your money back each month if you are successful.  Each month, you have a percentage goal to reach to be eligible for that month's pot of money. 

My plan to lose this weight is:

  • Drink LOTS of water
  • Keep up with T-25
  • Try another Beachbody or other workout
  • Walk at least 10,000 steps a day
  • Keep updating my blog
  • Track everything I eat on My Fitness Pal
If you would like to join me, here's the link to join!  Transformer Diet Bet 10




No comments:

Post a Comment