Thursday, May 29, 2014

Weigh In Wednesday - May 28, 2014

OK, so this is really Weigh In Thursday, but whatever.

I am up to 191.4, so 0.3 gain this week.  No pictures this week either.  Just call me a slacker!  I'm linking up with Heather, Ash, & Erin.

I ate entirely too much food this weekend and got no exercise.  I did hit 10,000 steps on Saturday and Monday.  My goal this week is to hit 10,000 steps at least 3 days and get back on the work out bandwagon.  I had to take the past two nights off because I hurt my shoulder and didn't want to risk injuring it further.  It feels better today, so as long as I don't hurt it again, I'll be doing Rip't Circuit tonight.  I'm really enjoying T-25 Beta much more than Alpha.  I'm trying to decide what I'm going to do next.  I'm always up for suggestions!

I stocked up on stuff for salads and got lots of fresh fruit to snack on this week.   This weekend, I'm going to make up a Hamburger Pie recipe my mom makes that is super delicious and healthy.  I'll have that for lunches next week, which will help keep me on track and save me money.

Goals for the week:

1. DRINK WATER
2. Fruits and Veggies!!
3. 10,000 steps at least 3 days
4. T25 every night except Saturday


No comments:

Post a Comment