Thursday, March 27, 2014

Long time, no blog!  I'm back.  I was super busy the past couple of weeks at work.  I am down a total of 5.3 pounds since starting Weight Watchers 6 weeks ago.  I am going to start the Focus T25 program on Monday and am starting another DietBet on Tuesday.  I didn't win the last one I did, but it was very motivating to keep me focused on what I was eating. 

I went with a good friend to Nashville last weekend to visit our friend from college.  We ate at Chuy's for lunch and Buca di Beppo for dinner on Saturday.  I had a chicken taco salad for lunch, which was delicious, but I went WAY overboard with their chips and Creamy Jalapeno sauce.  SO DELICIOUS!  For dinner, the food was served family style, so we split Garlic Cheese bread, an apple/nut salad, and lasagna.  It was delicious as well.  Sunday morning, we went to The Loveless Cafe.  If you ever get a chance to go, it is fabulous!  They have the BEST biscuits I have ever tasted.  They are unlimited and served with homemade preserves (Peach, Strawberry & Blackberry) and honey or sorghum molasses on request.  The menu is what I would define as "down-home country cooking."   Needless to say, when I weighed in again on Monday morning, I was up 1.1 pounds.  I am quite proud to say that I got rid of that 1.1 along with another .3 pounds when I weighed in this morning. 

My mother-in-law is keeping both girls for us on Friday night, so DH and I are going to have a date night.  We are going to dinner and possibly a movie.  It depends on where we decide to go for dinner.  I am going to stay on my points for today and tomorrow, so that way, at dinner, I can have dessert if I want it.  I have a baby shower to go to on Saturday, and I am looking forward to the cake!  That's honestly the best part of showers and weddings these days!  ;)

I'm looking forward to spending some time with my sister and her husband and daughter this weekend while they are in town visiting.  I know Abby is excited to see her aunt.  We also get to see her precious dog as well, which should fuel Abby's "need" for a dog.  I am planning on getting one for her probably for Christmas NEXT year.  We need Audrey to be a little older before we take on the dog training as well. 

I will try to keep this updated more often!

Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment