Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Weigh In Wednesday ~ July 9, 2014

It's that time again!!  Time for weigh-in Wednesday!  First things first - I won round 1 of my DietBet!!  Woo Hoo!!!

I'm  super busy at work this week with quarter-end stuff, so I'll make this quick.  I weighed in at 182.7 this morning, down another 1.6 pounds this week.



I hope to see 181 point something by this weekend.  My goal is to be 180 or below by my birthday next week.  We'll see how that goes.  The 4th of July weekend threw me off a bit, but I'm trying to get focused again.

This week, I'm going to guzzle my water, eat LOTS of fresh fruits and veggies and aim for 8,000-10,000 steps each day. 

I'm linking up with Heather, Ash, & Erin for Weigh In Wednesday.  Come join us!

5 comments:

  1. Great loss! Loving all the loss reports people had over the holiday weekend. We must be doing something right :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for a loss! Great work and I hope you reach your goal for your birthday! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you! I'm going to try to aim for the same amount of steps each day too.

    If you are looking for fitbit friends, feel free to add me: https://www.fitbit.com/user/2RVJNG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome!!! I'm also on fitbit, if that's what you're using! https://www.fitbit.com/user/2G6HGN

    ReplyDelete