Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Weigh In Wednesday ~ June 18, 2014

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our anniversary dinner at Cheesecake Factory.  I actually wound up ordering their Tomato, Mozzarella & Basil flatbread from their Skinnylicious menu.  It was fantastic and a perfect amount of food.  Jason got their Bang Bang Shrimp and Chicken.  I tried a bite of chicken and a bite of shrimp.  It was fantastic as well.  We went to see the new X-Men movie and then went back to Cheesecake Factory to get a couple of slices of  cheesecake to take home.  Jason got the White Chocolate Macadamia Nut and I got Key Lime Cheesecake.  They were both good, but I probably wouldn't order them again.  I still love their Red Velvet Cake Cheesecake.  Totally worth the calories once a year!  ;)

I'm linking up with Heather, Erin & Ash for Weigh-In Wednesday.



I'm down 0.6 from last week.  I am perfectly fine with that since I had WAY too much cheese dip on Friday night and ate out Saturday as well.  My goal is to be 186.3 or below by Saturday when I leave for the beach.  That's 0.2 pounds per day to lose.  I can do it! 

My plan for the next couple of weeks is to focus on my fruits and veggies, eat lots of fantastic grilled seafood next week and take lots of walks on the beach.  I'll check in when I get back!

4 comments:

  1. mmmmmm cheesecake factory!!!!!!!! Also.... can we talk about how cute your toes are? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA! Thanks! I'm going for a pedicure on Friday before we leave for the beach. This was just a super quick touch up to get me through until I can really get them done. :-)

      Delete
  2. Happy Anniversary! Mmm Cheesecake factory. I have only ever been there once. That was definitely the largest menu that I have ever seen. It was really good. And the leftovers seemed to last forever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Cheesecake Factory's Nachos... soo bad, but oh so good :) Good job with the loss even with going out :)

    ReplyDelete