Thursday, February 27, 2014

Weigh In Day

I was really hoping for a good loss this week. I've been eating TONS of fruits and veggies and drinking my water as well.  I got on the scale this morning and saw 197.3.  That's a loss of 0.8 again this week.  I am going to amp up my water again and also focus on working out for 30-45 minutes at least 4 times this week.  I'm also going to focus on my portion sizes more and hopefully next week will bring a bigger loss. 

My weigh in for my diet bet will be on Sunday mornings, so that should hopefully keep me accountable over the weekend as well.  It is supposed to be nice again this weekend, so I'm planning on getting out for another walk or two.  I've also been doing a Denise Austin workout video that I have access to through my Amazon Prime membership.  I'm going to start Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred tonight, so I'm sure my butt will be completely kicked.  ;)

I had breakfast at Chick-fil-a this morning, but only ate 3/4 of my biscuit and 1/2 my hash browns.  I'll be having a grilled chicken salad for lunch today.  We have pasta planned for dinner tonight, so I need to keep my points down for lunch and snacks. 

I hope everyone has a fabulous day!  I'll update again soon!

Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment