Monday, February 24, 2014

Still going strong!

I had a fantastic weekend.  It was beautiful here this weekend (sunny and highs in the 60s), so I took my daughters to the park on Saturday and went on a walk on Sunday.  It is supposed to be cold again on Wednesday.  I'm so ready for Spring to stop teasing us and stick around. 

I'm doing well with my food choices. I wound up eating lunch out yesterday while we were running errands.  Abby wanted McDonalds, so off we went.  I got a cheeseburger and small order of french fries.  I ate about 3/4 of the fries and all but one bite of my burger.  That was 14 points plus.  Luckily, I had eaten a low point breakfast, so I had the points to spare.  I also earned 3 activity points yesterday on my walk. 

I'm starting my week off well.  I've already had 18 ounces of water and it isn't even 10:30 am.  :)  I had a huge bowl of fresh strawberries and blackberries with my bagel for breakfast and have a healthy lunch planned as well.  I made a stuffed pepper casserole last night for dinner.  While that was cooking, I prepped a broccoli chicken casserole for our dinner tonight.  I figure tomorrow night can be leftovers and it will all be planned out.  I am going to put both of my recipes into the recipe builder tool on Weight Watchers so I can track it in the future. 

I also joined a DietBet.  My goal is to lose 4% of my body weight in 4 weeks.  I had to put $25 on it, but when I complete it in 4 weeks, I get to split the pot.  So, if everyone loses 4%, we all get what we put into it back.  I figure I need to put my money where my mouth is, so to speak.  If you'd like to join, it starts today, but you can start late as well.  Go check it out here: http://diet.bt/1bXd3eY

My official weigh in for the DietBet was 197.9.  I weighed in this morning and was down to 197.2.  My goal is to be 196 point something by Thursday when I do my official weigh in for Weight Watchers.  I'm so glad to be moving in the right direction.  I'm down almost 2 pounds from my starting weight with WW 10 days ago.  Slow and steady wins the race!





No comments:

Post a Comment