Saturday, February 22, 2014

Back after 2 years away!

Hey everyone!

I doubt anyone still follows/reads this, but I'm going to give it a shot again.  I joined Weight Watchers on 2/13/14.  I had my second child, Audrey Claire, on May 14, 2013, and I am still hanging onto most of my pregnancy weight.  I had about 15-20 pounds to lose in addition to my pregnancy weight, so I'm ready to lose it.  I joined a Diet Bet (http://www.dietbetter.com/games/37656), and I've been trying to find other Weight Watchers/Weight Loss Blogs to follow to provide motivation and accountability.

I chose Weight Watchers because I had success in the past using it and I think I need to pay for something to force myself to focus on my weight loss and be successful.  I was using myfitnesspal.com, but since it is free, I just don't think I have been as motivated to stay focused on my weight loss.  I will start posting my weight on Thursdays, as I weigh in online with Weight Watchers that day. 

My starting weight with Weight Watchers was 198.9.  I weighed in on 2/20/14 at 198.1, resulting in a loss of 0.8 pounds last week.  I am going to be focused on drinking my water and eating lots of fruits and veggies, so I hopefully will see a better number this week. 

I'm looking forward to this journey and I hope you will follow along with me!


No comments:

Post a Comment