Thursday, February 19, 2015

Weigh in Wednesday ~ February 18, 2015

Hey everyone!  I hope you all had a good week last week. Our week has been a bit crazy so far. We had an ice storm on Monday and yesterday got 1.5 inches of snow on top of that. I live in the south, so we don't get enough of that weather to know how to deal with it. Today, the high temperature is only supposed to be 16. BRRRRRR!!! 


On to my weigh in. I was down almost 2 pounds over the weekend, but being stuck at home inside for 2 days screwed that up. I am down 0.7 pounds this week. 


                        SW: 184.2
           Last Week's Weight: 179.5
           This Week's Weight: 178.8
           Pounds lost this week: 0.7
                     Total Lost: 5.4
                 Pounds to go: 18.8

Have a great week!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment