Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Weigh in Wednesday - February 10, 2015

Hey everyone!  I did have a loss last week, but was really busy and didn't make time to blog about it.  I was down 0.9 last week to 180.9.   This week I had another loss!  So excited!



SW: 184.2
Last Week's Weight: 180.9
This Week's Weight: 179.5
Pounds lost this week: 1.4
Total Lost: 4.7
Pounds to go: 19.5

I am so glad to FINALLY be out of the 180s!!  My next goal is to lose 1.3 pounds so I can get my first 5 pound star and move more steadily into the 170s.  I've been eating LOTS of fruit and veggies and trying to focus on my water intake, so I think that has really helped.  I did lose 1 point per day, so I am at 29 points each day now.  I don't mind though.  That means this is working!!  Yesterday, I had 6 points left over at the end of the day and I wasn't hungry.  I didn't use them.  Obviously, I won't make a habit out of that, but there are some days when I am just not hungry.  There are plenty of other days where I make up for it.  

Come join me with Heather, Ash & Erin for Weigh In Wednesday!  

6 comments:

  1. Awesome, great loss! You'll be to your next goal so soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the weight loss! Good job! (sorry, my account is no-reply. Please email me at estherdavison@gmail.com, if you want to say hi. ) :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome. So nice to bypass a milestone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You made it out of the 180's!!!! You go girrrrrl! Following you on IG. :) starting WW this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You made it out of the 180's!!!! You go girrrrrl! Following you on IG. :) starting WW this week.

    ReplyDelete