Thursday, September 11, 2014

Weigh In Wednesday - September 10, 2014

Well, I weighed in yesterday, but forgot to update on here.  Life has been a bit crazy this week.  I am shocked that I lost any weight at all.  My younger daughter was diagnosed with croup on Monday, so we've been dealing with that and trying to keep our older daughter illness free.  

Here's my weigh in information for today.  Sorry I don't have a picture this week!


Weigh In Wednesday
Starting Weight: 198.9
Previous Weight: 182.8
Current  Weight: 181.8
Weekly Change: -1.0
Total Change: -17.1

My goal for this coming week is to see 179.9 or below!  I am a fan of the Black Dagger Brotherhood books by J. R. Ward (if you haven't tried these, I highly recommend them!) and decided to treat myself to one book for every 5 pounds lost.  I am so close to that 20 pound loss, I can taste it!  I would love to lose 2.9 pounds this week, but I'm not sure that is completely feasible.  I am back to checking in with my DietBet group every day and trying to get back on track there so I can potentially win the whole thing.  I have to lose 9.7 pounds in 22 days to win this round, so that's probably out.  I know I can do it in two months though...

I'm linking up with Heather, Ash, & Erin for Weigh in Wednesday.  Come join us!!  

5 comments:

  1. OH man, sorry to hear about your kiddo :-( May God lift up His countenance upon your child and may the blood of Jesus was over your household and bring complete healing to each body.... blessings to you guys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your baby does better. Good luck with your diet bet. I'm thinking of joining one again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's hard to stay on track with a sick little one! That's great that you still had a loss!
    xo Krissy @ Sneakers and Sequins

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great loss! Hope your little one is better!

    aintnodramamama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete