Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Weigh-in Wednesday - January 21, 2015

Wow, it has been a long time since I've joined Heather, Ash & Erin for Weigh In Wednesday!


Weigh In Wednesday

I decided to rejoin Weight Watchers Online last Friday.  I was tired of going up and down the same 3 pounds with no progress.  I had my first weigh in this morning and I am down 1.5 pounds since Friday!  So pumped!

SW: 184.2 (Using my starting weight for WW)
CW: 182.7
Pounds lost: 1.5
Pounds to go: 22.7



I'm so happy to see that number going down!  I'm also doing the Bikini Body Mommy 3.0 Challenge.  I've gotten off the exercise portion of that because my husband had the flu all last week and got food poisoning last night.  I'm exhausted!  I'm going to get back on it today and try to push through the cardio from yesterday and the strength for tonight.  We'll see how that goes.  

My goals for this week are:

1. Stay within my points, using no more than half my weeklies
2. Get back into my workout routine
3. WATER, WATER, WATER!!!
4. Get at least 7000 steps per day
5. Take some time for myself this weekend

I hope everyone has a fantastic week!




4 comments:

  1. Welcome back to WW. Great loss this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great. 7000 is an excellent goal. I like that number.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great goals. Love that you included some "you time" this weekend - enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the weight loss! estherdavison@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete