Saturday, January 28, 2012

Introduction

Hey everyone!  Welcome to Kimberly Gets Healthy!  My name is Kimberly and I am a wife to Jason and Mommy to my sweet daughter Abby.  I am focusing on losing weight and getting healthy to be a great example for Abby.  I am tired of being overweight and sluggish.  I have so many clothes in my closet that I cannot come close to fitting in and I'm ready to break them all out again!

My Starting Weight:  198.4 pounds
My Goal Weight: 155 pounds
My Current Size: 14
My Goal Size: 6-8

We are going to the beach in May and I want to be a size 10 when we go.  I will take Group exercise classes at my gym and focus on trying to complete Couch to 5K.  I have been taking a class at the gym called Rush Power.  It is a weight-lifting class that focuses on each major muscle group for approximately 5 minutes at a time.  I LOVE it!!  I am trying to psych myself up to try a spinning class.  They are starting a new game called Rush Core that is 30 minutes long and focuses solely on core.  It starts this week and I can't wait to try it!

I will officially weigh in on Monday mornings and I will update my weight on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment